All forms of educational facilities require an efficiently designed system for a proper learning environment. We are intimately aware of the unique design considerations that must be addressed in all phases of the design and construction of school facilities.
Our work in the electrical engineering of facilities is noteworthy because of the special design considerations necessary in these types of projects. Reliability, practicality, and cost effectiveness, each important in system designs, take on added meaning when applied to new design or rehabilitation of school facilities. MDT also ensures that energy management is always a foremost consideration during design and construction. Coupled with our experience in lighting and eletrical systems design, we can offer a package that provides individual areas conducive to good study and a design that fits the energy budget of the owner.
Sample educational projects include the following…
- New Elementary School – Deer Creek Public Schools – Edmond, OK
- New Elementary School – Verdigris Public Schools – Verdigris, OK
- New High School – Sequoyah Public Schools – Claremore, OK
- New Athletic Fieldhouse – Cushing Public Schools – Cushing, OK
- New Gymnasium – Tuttle Public Schools – Tuttle, OK
- New Gymnasium – Henryetta Public Schools – Henryetta, OK